NBA games Monday, scores, highlights, updates: Jazz go for 10 straight wins
There are six NBA games on tap for this wonderful Monday, with plenty of All-Stars taking the court. We’ll be here all night with the latest scores, highlights and updates from the night’s action.
NBA games for Monday, Feb. 12
All times Eastern
- New York Knicks at Philadelphia 76ers, 7 p.m. (GameTracker)
- New Orleans Pelicans at Detroit Pistons, 7 p.m. (GameTracker)
- Los Angeles Clippers at Brooklyn Nets, 7:30 p.m. (GameTracker)
- Orlando Magic at Chicago Bulls, 8 p.m. (GameTracker)
- San Antonio Spurs at Utah Jazz, 9 p.m. (GameTracker)
- Phoenix Suns at Golden State Warriors, 10:30 p.m. (GameTracker)
Jazz have tough matchup with Spurs
Utah has been throttling everybody it plays lately. The Jazz have won nine in a row and now they have to take on the dangerous Spurs on their quest for 10 straight. With how incredible Donovan Mitchell has been lately, there is a real chance that the Jazz can make a playoff run.
Allen rejects Harris at the rim
Jarett Allen stopped Tobias Harris at the rim like a moving wall.
Davis skies for the alley-oop
Anthony Davis is one of those guys that as long as a lob is thrown near the rim, he’ll come down with it.
Okafor makes first start since 2013
Emeka Okafor last started a game in 2013. Monday, for the Pelicans, he was back in the starting lineup for the first time in almost five years.
- Kris Dunn (concussion) is out Monday and could potentially miss the Rising Stars Game.
- Aaron Gordon (hip) and Nikola Vucevic (broken hand) will continue to sit out Monday, against the Bulls.
- The Wizards are in signing Ty Lawson
- Ricky Rubio will sit out Monday with a hip injury.
- Devin Booker is out Monday with a hip injury.
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) is back to practicing, but with limited contact
- Lonzo Ball (knee) practiced Monday, but there is still no timetable on his return.
- LaMarcus Aldridge (knee soreness) will not play again until after the All-Star break.
- Draymond Green will miss Monday’s game with a sprained finger.
This article was originally seen here: Source link